Why Insure with Affiliated?
You have worked hard for what you have and to get where you are in life. Our goal is to achieve a long-term relationship focused on properly protecting the things that are important to you, but we don’t stop there.
- We are 100% independent, so we work for you. If something goes wrong in a claim we are your advocates to help get things settled.
- We’re a local, family-owned small business that cares about our clients, not a call centre that thinks of you as just a number.
- We tailor your insurance to you as an individual, so you get the protection you need.
- We shop the market to get you the best combination of protection and price.
- We respect that you have other things to spend your money on so we make sure you are not buying protection you don’t need.
- But we will always recommend the protection you need, even if it costs a bit more, rather that quote the lowest price just to try and sell a policy.
- We respect your time and know when you are contacting us, its usually important.
- We try to answer every call, so you get to talk to a live body right away.
- If the person you're looking for isn't available, you'll have the option of dealing with someone else.
- You can communicate with us in the way you prefer, by phone, by email, by text, in person (subject to Covid-safe protocols).
- We answer your voicemails, emails or texts quickly.
- We have developed industry leading tools to help us identify gaps in your insurance protection, so you don’t find out something is missing only after something bad happens.
- We have invested in leading technology to allow you online access to your policies and to keep you informed of changes such as new discounts, threats and insurance protections.
- If you have a problem, we’re there to help
If you would like to know how Affiliated Insurance is paid for the services we offer to our clients, please Click Here
If you would like to know our Privact Policy, please Click Here
Limitation of Liability
We provide a lot of information on this website, but most of it needs to be reviewed with an insurance professional to apply it to your individual circumstances. That is why we need to limit our liability in the event you use any of the information without consulting a professional first. To understand the extent of our limitation of liability, please Click Here.