One thing all travellers know—no trip is ever the same. And with adventure comes the possibility of health emergencies, flight cancellations, trip interruptions or lost luggage. That’s where the travel insurance
experts at Affiliated Insurance come in!
Emergency Medical Insurance
Protect yourself against unexpected illnesses or injuries while you’re away from home with Emergency Medical Insurance. Available for all ages as a Single Trip or Multi Trip Annual plan , it’s ideal for Canadian residents travelling outside of their home province. OHIP pays almost nothing for out of province medicosts and even a health emergency in another province could cost you - big time. This insurance lets you travel with confidence, knowing you’ll be protected when you need it most. From hospital treatment, to emergency dental care, to return of an accompanying pet, travel medical insurance for emergencies is the way to go!
Need to travel during the pandemic? Learn more about COVID-19 Insurance.
Our Coverage Includes:
Looking for more than just emergency travel medical insurance? Our All Inclusive Holiday Package or Non-Medical Package may do the trick!
If you would like a quick travel insurance quote today, click below!
- Hospital confinement and treatment including:
- Doctor's services
- Ambulance services
- X-rays and other diagnostic laboratory tests
- Prescription drugs
- Essential medical supplies such as crutches
- Fracture treatment benefit
- Other professional medical services like physio, etc. to relieve an acute emergency
- Emergency dental services
- Vision care & hearing aids
- Unexpected birth of a child
- Emergency air transportation (must be pre-approved)
- Remote evacuation
- Family transportation
- Reurn of dependent children
- Return of travelling companion
- Return of excess baggage
- Return of vehicle
- Air travel delay expenses, including MyFlyt™
- TuGo Telemedicine service